Sheltering the afflicted and abused.
Live-in Caregiver: Burnaby Safe House
We are looking for a single woman to live in community to help pregnant and abused women. This is with our Burnaby Safe House, a room & board second-stage shelter.
- A Christian, lay volunteer role
- Background in counselling is not required
Client counselling services are offered off site by others within our charity, or by referral agencies.
We are looking for someone with a heart for the broken and the ability to provide practical support and encouragement.
- Live-in volunteer will have her own bedroom and half-bathroom
- Receives a stipend in the form of free room & board
- Position suitable if employed or attending post-secondary studies
- Serves with another live-in caregiver
This position will remain open until an adventurous and caring candidate is found.