Vancouver Maternity Home
Live-in Caregivers: Vancouver Maternity Home
We are looking for 1-2 single women to live in community to help vulnerable pregnant women and new mothers. This is with our Vancouver Maternity Home.
- A Christian, lay volunteer role.
- Background in counselling is not required.
Client counselling services are offered off site by others within our charity, or by referral agencies.
We are looking for women who love babies, have a heart for vulnerable women, and the ability to provide practical support and encouragement.
- Main live-in caregiver will have her own bedroom and bathroom
- Receives a stipend in the form of free room & board
- Position suitable if employed or attending post-secondary studies
- Serves with another live-in caregiver
This position will remain open until interested and caring candidates are found.